Friday, August 31, 2012

Generic title!

I feel like I should warn people about my insane obsession with semi-colons and hyphens, but I doubt I'll be using a lot of those. In any case! I'm Daury, a creative writing major and a junior? in the school you love to hate. I think this is the third time (or second?) I changed my major, but I think this is the one. I really like to write (except things like these), so what's the harm in majoring in it. Oh, I forgot to mention I really like parentheses, too... Anyway, I am really excited for this class not only because it's a topic that I have genuine interest in, but because it's another gen ed out of the way. Even though I'm kind of scared for the Election Year Project that we have to do, but one step at a time, right? I really like Lucky Charms, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The National (their song is the url of my blog). The only reason I mention this is because I am listening to them right now, eating a owl of Lucky Charms and staring at the BtVS case on my shelf. This has gotten way out of hand so I should end this post with an awkward and abrupt ending.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to ask you if for blog title was a BUFFY reference!! I am a huge Buffy fan, too :)

    ReplyDelete